Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yaz birth control; full price? your experience? when to start?

What is the full price for a pack of yaz?


What has been your experience with it?


There are four pills to use while on your period- do you then start yaz with the four pills while on your period? (is this true with all birth control?)Yaz birth control; full price? your experience? when to start?
I just had my son January 3rd, my doctor prescribed me Yaz, and I started it that sunday even though I was still bleeding from delivering him. Basically the doctor will let you know what sunday is best for you to start it. This is the second time i've been on it, i got it first when i was 18 (but stopped taking it shortly after, didnt have insurance at the time), and i believe i was told to start it the day my period stopped.. and it's not just four pills for your period week, it's a week of unactive pills, which you take even if your period happens to stop until the whole pack is over. I've had pretty good experience with it, it's help keep acne tamed, and also no cramps on my period or PMS LOL...Yaz birth control; full price? your experience? when to start?
I don't know the full price. I pay $20 a month with my insurance. I started taking Yaz on the first day of my period, beginning with the first pink pills of the pack. The pharmacist said it was fine to start the pack on that day. I am currently in my second month. The only issue I had was bleeding on and off for the WHOLE first month. That was not fun, but it stopped by the time I started my second pack.
depends on your insurance i have to pay 50 each month





well to be honest alright, i gained alot of weight :[ was very moody always fighting with the love of my life. headaces bad stuff:p





yes the four pills are the white pills. no you start yaz when your period ends.
My Yaz is free thanks to insurance.


The typical irregularity at first occured, but I've been fine since i first started.


You're supposed to take those four pills as far as I know, and after those are gone, start the new pack.
i didn't pay for mine because i am military.... but i will say if you get on the pill and plan on getting the flu shot this next flu season use a condom or don't have sex. i got pregnant while on yaz. flu shot takes away from the birth control. it doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment