Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there any digital SLR camera available with shutter speed control within price Rs.30,000/0($600/-)?

Can any one tell me if digital SLR camera is availabe with shutter speed control with other facilities like exposure control etc within price range of Rs 30,000/-(USD 600/-).Is there any digital SLR camera available with shutter speed control within price Rs.30,000/0($600/-)?
Start here: http://www.dpreview.com





You can enter the price you want, and it will show you what are available in the market (current models, of course).





Nikon %26amp; Canon's base models are less than what you've mentioned.


Is there any digital SLR camera available with shutter speed control within price Rs.30,000/0($600/-)?
Yes. Politely e-mail me and explain why I should help you find an amazing deal in that price range. I assure you, I can.
Yes..goto show room...

No comments:

Post a Comment