Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birth control price?

How much does seasnique cost? I want to get on the pill. I moved to a new state so I'm looking for a new doctor. I have no health insurance. What is the name of birth control pill you use? How many periods do you get a year with it? How much does it cost each month without insurance? I'm trying to figure out what brands I should ask about.Birth control price?
most insurance does not cover birth control anyhow-except state medicaid. this being said-your birth control will cost anywhere between 20-50 dollars a month. generict riphasic pills being the cheapest. (period monthly). nuvaring is fifty dollars. you can skip your period with ANY birth control by skipping the inactive week and starting a new pack of pills. however, this may really screw up your cycle-even with the seasonique.Birth control price?
You'll get your period once every three months (4 times per year) on Seasonique. Since you are buying 3 months at once, it will be expensive. Your best bet is, I think, a mail order pharmacy, which is generally cheaper than brick and mortar pharmacies. Some on line searching will turn up some. A cheaper option would be a different birth control pill or patch that is not as new, so you could perhaps get a generic.

No comments:

Post a Comment