Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best birth control at a very cheap price???HELP ME OUT!!!!?

im not having sex with multiple partners and me and my husband are tired of condoms and i have one child dont need any more right know but want some in the future which birth control wont affect my future pregnanciesWhat is the best birth control at a very cheap price???HELP ME OUT!!!!?
I say an IUD like Mirena.. I love it... its so easy, you just check the strings once a month to be sure that they are in place.What is the best birth control at a very cheap price???HELP ME OUT!!!!?
Do you have health insurance that covers birth control? I do. Generics are $3 and name brand are $9 for a month. If you don't, then ask your doctor to put you on the pill, but explain to him/her that your insurance policy doesn't cover birth control and you'll probably be able to get samples from the office.
ankle cuffs
i would think an IUD would not be that expensive,it's inserted and stays there...also Depo shot which are done every 3 months or the Norplant implant device...no matter what birth control choice you decide to try every one has it's own risks regarding fertility issues later on...the only one that would not cause any issues with fertility would be condoms or abstinence
I'm totally with you on being tired of condoms! I was on the pill for a while, but had trouble finding the right one for me. What I have now is a Mirena IUD, and I've had it for a year now. When you look at the price, you're going to have sticker shock (just like I did), but I sat down and added up how much I was spending each month for the pills, and then multiplied it to see how much 5 years worth of pills were. Turned out that the entire lump sum of the IUD was roughly equal to 2 years worth of pills, and the IUD is considered much more effective.





Also, unlike the pill, when an IUD is removed, fertility normally comes back fully with the first cycle. With the pill, it can be three or more cycles.





Based on my experience, and who the Mirena IUD is recomended for (women who have had at least one child and are in a monogomous relationship), it would seem like the best bet for you. I would ask your doctor about it.
We just pulled out. I can't use condoms (nastey rashes) and the pill gave me evil headaches and moodiness. We had fun but pulled out. It worked and when we were ready we had our second child.
Abstinence...........costs nothing! 100% effective!

















OK not practical try a woman's clinic sometime you can get BC free there.
An IUD. Some insurances will cover it, but if it doesnt its like $500. But the IUD last for 5 years has a 99.9% chance of preventing pregnancy(at least Mirena). When you consider the cost of birth control and condoms over the next five years it ends up being cheaper. Mirena shouldnt effect your ability to get pregnant, but you doctor will go over all this before inseration. Good luck!
Well an IUD is probably cheapest, as they last for 10 years.





Cervical caps, diaphrams etc aren't as effective after you have a child so they are probably out. Spermicides same thing.





As for hormonal methods: the birth control pill, I know where I live Planned Parenthood sells them at cost. Depo Provera I can't imagine anyone taking after they read the patient insert. I think the patch, ring etc are more expensive than the pill.





Call Planned Parenthood:


1-800-230-PLAN
How much is it worth to you not to have more kids? The pill is not that expensive, nor are most standard hormonal therapies. Not knowing where you live or what is available in your area it would be hard to say, why not take a trip to Planned Parenthood and talk to a counselor there? If you are low-income you may have access to some kind of subsidised birth control.
Have you tried charting?? Go to www.tcoyf.com (take control of your fertility). It helped me and my husband a ton. It is a way of finding out when you are most fertile and you will only have to use condoms those couple days.
You should consult your doctor to tell him which is the right pills for you.
  • lipcolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment